Power Holding Company of Nigeria(PHCN) Recruitment 2017- How to Apply
The Power Holding Company of Nigeria (abbreviated PHC or PHCN), formerly the National Electric Power Authority (abbreviated NEPA) was an organisation governing the use of electricity in Nigeria.
Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Qualification
- You need to be a Nigerian.
- You must not exceed 30 years of age.
- Pregnant, flat-footed or fractured part persons are also not eligible to apply.
- If you are an ex-convict or currently having a court case you are not eligible to apply.
- You need to be a graduate with at least 2.2 grade.
- Good knowledge of electricity market operations.
error: Content is protected !!