Power Holding Company of Nigeria(PHCN) Recruitment 2017- How to Apply

The Power Holding Company of Nigeria (abbreviated PHC or PHCN), formerly the National Electric Power Authority (abbreviated NEPA) was an organisation governing the use of electricity in Nigeria.

Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Qualification

Eligibility Criteria:

• You need to be a Nigerian.
  • You must not exceed 30 years of age.
  • Pregnant, flat-footed or fractured part persons are also not eligible to apply.
  • If you are an ex-convict or currently having a court case you are not eligible to apply.
  • You need to be a graduate with at least 2.2 grade.
  • Good knowledge of electricity market operations.
Prev1 of 2
Please Click Next to Continue Reading

1. damilare

May 8, 2017 at 10:26 pm

I like to join phcn,help me with how to apply

2. damilare Samuel

May 8, 2017 at 10:28 pm

help with how apply

3. Samuel Ofem

May 8, 2017 at 10:53 pm

4. Salihu Onimisi Aliyu

May 9, 2017 at 6:14 am

I wish to apply for job. I work as a helper in PHCN before from 2007 to 2012 under distribution and maketer. my work office is under Ihima District in okehi L G A Kogi State . I have diploma in law from kogi state polytechnic lokoja . I am citizen of Okehi L G A kogi state.

5. Haruna Garba

May 9, 2017 at 8:16 am

Sir, i apply for Above Subjects, I attended Jalo-Waziri Primary School Gombe. And Government Science Secondary School Gombe. And Computer Certificate at Resources Centre Gombe. My phone Number are:- 08033239777. Thank you.

6. Reuben Daniel

May 10, 2017 at 6:06 pm

My Name is Reuben Daniel I have HND in electrical engineering

7. Reuben Daniel

May 10, 2017 at 6:12 pm

My name is Reuben Daniel I have HND in electrical engineering, I did my IT in sheroro hydro station niager state I did one year with than.

8. Salihu Onimisi Aliyu

May 11, 2017 at 5:37 am

Sir? I apply for above subject . I attended oboroke uvete primary school okehi L G A kogi state . ohueta government day secondary kogi state. I have diplom in law from kogi state polytechnic lokoja. thanks my number is 08031550866