Schlumberger Graduate Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Successful candidates must;
- Have a minimum BSc/HND in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Geology.
- Must have completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- And have Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Method of Application.
- All applications must be completed on or before the stated date.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
error: Content is protected !!